(SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Sunjata chuckles brightly to Rance’s admission, a swift nod granted to the other attuned. “My old world didn’t even have snow.” He offers with some amount of amusement. “First time I saw it, I immediately regretted wanting to know what it was.” A shake of his head to that, smile faltering ever so slightly – because he’d been blighted then, and some of those memories were a bit hazy after all.

So the talk of LongNight is a bit easier of a pill to swallow, a small nod granted as Rance repeats what Sunjata’d said. The flood has no regrets about the mud monster’s demise – likely due to the fact it had nearly suffocated him to death, swept up in it. It had also barraged down on a nice festival that had ended up killing far too many.

In response to the question of another shot, Sunjata shifts a small amount in his seat, pulling out a different type of alcohol, pouring it into his glass and sliding it back over before putting the bottle away. “On the house.
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) eyes covered with ink and bleach - by Sunjata - 04-07-2020, 03:57 AM