maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Maea,

I’m glad you realize it was a pointless attempt. In the end I think it was important – it let us know where exactly we stood with one another. I was your crutch and you were my bandage for far bigger problems. We’re a disaster just waiting to happen.

Maybe that’s true, maybe it’s not.

I’m not one for change and you should know that by now with everything I’ve told you. Some things remain the same – most things do for me. But there’s parts of me that I try to keep swallowed down the best I can and that part of me you brought out is the part about me I hate the most. I can’t say I can forgive you for that, nor the things you’ve done just yet.

Get better soon. In the meantime all I ask is to not go around and create a bigger line of people ready to hand my ass to me. After Deimos and Amalia, I need some time to heal before the next wave of them. So take all the time you need. I absolutely am.

I’ll be in Halo soon.

- SZ

P.S. Burn this letter when you’re done with it. I’d rather not have Zariah find out who you’re sending letters to. I’m sure you agree.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new - by Sunjata - 03-05-2020, 02:53 AM