Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE]
Open thread dedicated to someone dead
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"Mmm." Sorry to hear. He'd asked, hadn't he? Morgan had never seen the point in those little meaningless apologies.

Not answering his question right away she placed her hands on her thighs and stood, gaze lingering for a moment on the portrait before she turned away to face Loren. Recounting the tale of her father's death was hardly what she wanted to do, but neither did she want to seem weak over it, like it was a point of vulnerability (though of course, it was).

"He was responding to reports of a burglary. The thief had quick hands and threw a dagger that landed right. ...Dumb luck, more than anything else. He'd fought in many wars beforehand and been almost unscathed." She shook her head slightly, the only show of the disbelief and pain she still held over the event. "...I was not in the Citadel, when it happened. I did not find out until a few months after. The body had been...taken, when the guards with him went to get back up. I assumed by the time I returned it was a lost chase."
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE] - by Morgan - 03-10-2020, 07:10 PM