Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE]
Open thread dedicated to someone dead
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan nodded just once in agreement. "He was." Every day she tried to imbue her actions with her father's spirit, make moves with his sense of honour and bravery; she often felt that she fell short, but the thought of him made her continue to try.

She stepped away from the memorial to lean against the wooden lockers on the wall, as if trying to distance herself away from the mourning space now. "No." Often, Morgan had fantasied about finding the person that had thrown that knife, but she knew now the case was cold indeed; there was little chance of ever finding the culprit. Loren's second question made her frown because she felt she'd already given the answer, but she permitted him this one repeat: "I don't know. We never found it, as I said: when I returned to Halo, there was no knowing where they had taken him."

As for the wars...a rare moment of embarrassment flushed over her cheeks and she shook her head just slightly. "I apologise. Wars is not the right word - not when the world is so much larger now. I refer to the fights with those who are now living in the town in the mountains...their exile was bloody and violent and there were many...battles, perhaps, is a better term. A local conflict but certain one that killed many men on both sides." She'd seen her father come home covered in blood - sometimes his own, sometimes not.
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE] - by Morgan - 03-16-2020, 11:53 AM