Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE]
Open thread dedicated to someone dead
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
whatever comes, let it come
what stays, let it stay
Loren nodded slowly at Morgan's words. "True enough. But there are lone hunters who might be at risk." Tilting his head to one side, his brow furrowed. "Do you think posting a warning notice might be a good idea?" His voice was out quietly, but firmly.

At the mention of Neron, the healer raised his eyebrows. "And have you heard from the Warden recently?" The question came out with a bit of an annoyed edge, so he took a deep breath.

Nodding again at her inquiry, he clasped his hands behind his back. "I know many who would go chasing a rumor, no matter how ridiculous it is or how dangerous it might be." His tone indicated how little he thought of those who would needlessly risk their lives for the barest chance at power.

Hesitating, he shifted his weight from one side to the other. "Yes. Yes it is." Pausing, his eyes studied her features for a long moment. "There's a week of darkness, yes, but there are also monsters. They can impersonate people, and kill them instantaneously. They're attracted to light and sound, and can only be repelled by magical light."
what goes, let go
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death is moving upon my soul [Open] [SE] - by Loren - 03-21-2020, 11:02 PM