arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He just nodded at her apology, accepting it and putting the gaffe out of his thoughts as something minor and in the past now. "I would say that you should take better care of yourself, but there's not much you can do about the roving gourd packs," he assured the young woman, not minding at all as he reached out strike a healing chord against the magic in his soul, drawing the energy up and out to share with Freina. A comfortably warm feeling would wrap around her bruises and sprains, easing the pain and smoothing away the visible contusions.

"I'd prefer to keep them out, myself," he agreed, turning to begin a brisk jog after the marauding squash. "They're a damn nuisance to have rolling around in the Atheneum." He glanced back at the mention of the brother Quanil had told him about, a faint smile on his lips. "Oh? I think it's my favorite season. Vicious vegetables notwithstanding."

He just shrugged at her gratitude as they followed her attackers, a wry smile on his lips. "I've never met anyone as constitutionally suited to be a Loreseeker as Quanil," he admitted. "But I know they have the best of intentions." The hero worship was a little overwhelming, but he knew they'd grow out of it sooner or later. Caido didn't tend to let such illusions survive for long. "How are you... adjusting?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 03-28-2020, 04:35 AM