arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She thanked Jigano for healing her legs and then ran for Sanctuary. You got good at running when you lived your whole life here.

She snorted at his description of her older sibling. "They were a Loreseeker right out the womb, and Loreseekers as such didn't even exist yet then." And that he then asked after her ...adjustment wasn't really much of a surprise. He knew her through Quanil, after all.

"I'm sorry you were injured searching for me," she replied. It might seem a dodge, until she continued, "I reacted poorly at first, and it was foolish of me. I still think it a curse, but... it's a curse that saved my life, and instead of facing up to it, I had to act like some maudlin damsel in a stage play. But it's hard," she paused to breathe a bit more before continuing, "to be told you're one thing your whole life, to have a course planned out for yourself, and everything going well, and then WHACK! Your hoe hits a stone and the blade is chipped and now what are you going to do? I've wondered if it's at all like going through a portal and winding up here?" She gave Jigano a sidelong glance as they chased after the gourds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Freina - 03-28-2020, 05:36 PM