arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Something I was raised for," she answered as they ran. "Quanil was never going to stay, and we all knew that. I was going to get the farm and now I'm not, and... well, no, sir, I haven't figured out what to do with myself now.

"Mr. Wordsworth mentioned the academy in Halo, but I'm not sure if I even want to..."
make this worse, "improve my magic, and I'm definitely sure I want nothing to do with Zariah Launceleyn. Whole damn family's a worse curse than magic, to my mind. I just..."

Pause to catch breath as she continued to run. "You seem to actually be a good man. No offense, but Quanil's not the best judge of character. But you've been good enough to help and heal me anyway, and you have magic. What would you suggest?"

Quanil would say that whatever Jigano said was clearly the best suggestion and should be followed scrupulously. But Freina just wanted to hear different ideas, and she wasn't beyond employing a little flattery to get it (even if, so far anyway, everything she'd said was true).

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Freina - 03-30-2020, 12:49 AM