arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
She'd had some time to think; a turn of seasons since the Fiat Lux disaster and the blossoming of her powers, but she was even younger than Quanil and her world had shattered around her. Jigano listened as sympathetically as he could while running at the pace Freina set, and his sharp eyes caught sight of little bobbing pumpkin in the distance, the small gourdling unable to keep up with its bigger siblings, but it showed hope that they might yet catch up to some of them.

Mention of Zariah's academy drew a low rumble of disapproval from his chest, but it subsided into a firm nod of agreement that she was, indeed, a curse upon the world.

Jigano couldn't help but snort in amusement at being called a 'good man' in spite of Quanil's recommendation. He didn't disagree with Freina's analysis though, and her question was gratifying. He took such questions very seriously, especially when the one asking was so young, and he ran in silence for a few moments as he considered what he knew of the young woman's circumstance and situation. "There is more than enough work to be done even beyond your family's farm that I think you'll be able to trade for necessities while you find your path. If you have questions about training your new abilities, General Deimos is a quiet but patient instructor, or I could offer my experience," he suggested.

He paused, slanting a glance over to Freina. "How do you feel about goats and horses?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 03-30-2020, 06:00 PM