arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Quanil doesn't owe me anything," Jigano reassured Freina with a chuckle. "And if they did, those debts would be theirs to pay, not yours." He only shook his head, grinning wryly as he tended the ankle that just couldn't stay mended. "And you don't owe me anything, either. I'll let you know if you do, before you wrack up any debt with me. The gods here might not have intended me to have this magic, but since I do I'll use it to help. Other abilities I might barter with for things I need... but not Healing." He was no saint, but he had his principles.

Her description of autumnal farm life earned a chuckle as he stood and dusted his knees off, nodding agreement but not rubbing in that her lack of attention could have had more disastrous consequences of something other than gourds had been out looking for mischief. She seemed level-headed enough to have already figured that out on her own, and responsible enough to not let it happen again. Not soon, at least.

"Loreseeker? No." His wry humor softened to something more genuinely gentle as he waited patiently for her search. "He's a Natural here, born and raised within the barrier. A hunter and farmer, right on the edge where the fields meet the woods. He's quite a bit older than you and Quanil though, so you might not have known him and Karlia. He's my..." Not husband, but more than a boyfriend. The bard's smile turned a bit rueful as he shrugged. "My partner. My mate." The man he loved, to put it simply, and who loved him back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 04-04-2020, 08:04 PM