arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Good to know, thank you." Her estimation of Jigano ticked up a notch. She didn't think it'd ever be anywhere near Quanil's near-worship of the man, but so far he'd been nothing but a help, and there was no reason to think of him as anything other than a decent person. So far.

It sort of galled her to admit she hadn't been paying attention, really. She knew better. Everyone knew better, out here. You weren't ever safe, not even on your own farm. Usually you were okay within your own house, but... Well, life was the leading cause of death, after all. Best you could do was keep sharp and hope to put it off a while.

"Oh! I didn't realize you were married! Or... partnered, rather," she added. Not everyone married. To each their own. "Our parents did like us to keep to other kids our same age, or an adult they trusted, so I may have seen Rory and not known it, but I've never met him, certainly.

"So, you live with Rory on his farm then? And raise goats and horses together? That sounds lovely."
And it really did. As simple a life as you could have, really. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to... it's just... you're a Loreseeker, you're the Loreseeker, really. The first, the founder. I thought Loreseekers went all over, explored new places, stuck their noses in where they might get them snapped off. ...uh, no offense." She cleared her throat. "But you have this lovely farm, too, and it's not at all what I expected."

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Freina - 04-05-2020, 09:54 AM