arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He grinned as the missing shoe was found, chuckling as she displayed a fastidiousness he completely understood. "Let's head into the Settlement and see if we can find a well to rinse those feet off at." The shoes, too, since they were a bit gutsy at the moment.

Her question was well-thought out and succinct - something he was coming to appreciate after Quanil's rapid-fire multi-shot approach to interrogation. "Mmm. Well, I already knew quite a bit," he admitted. "I'd already known a lot of people - Outlanders, mostly, but not entirely - who had it. So I had many opportunities to observe and record what they were capable of. I also found an old journal last year detailing the most common types and strengths of magic, so I knew more or less what to expect." He chuckled, reaching up to run fingers through the silky tail of his hair. "There was guilt and panic and relief, of course, but I spent time working with it on my own, learning what it could do, and I sought out Deimos, Loren, and other mages who were more practiced to speak to and practice with."

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 04-06-2020, 04:24 PM