arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"A journal?" That definitely piqued her interest. "I don't suppose you'd let me read that at some point? It sounds like it'd be really helpful. I could... do some mending for you, if you need it? I'm a fair hand with a needle and thread; not fantastic, but I can patch things up a treat. Never even know it was ripped or the button was missing or whatever. Clean a bit, maybe." She'd learned a while ago to lay out exactly what services she was willing to offer, or else some people would try for something she most definitely wasn't offering. She didn't think Jigano was like that - especially if he were in a relationship with another man, as he said - but being specific was habit now.

"I just wish there were a magic school not run by that power-hungry maniac," she said. "But there'd never be such a thing here. People are too afraid of... of magic users." She still couldn't say that word. "Or, if they're not afraid, they hate them. Us." It still felt weird and wrong to put herself in that group. I'm just not used to it yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Freina - 04-06-2020, 05:18 PM