arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"I'd be happy to," he agreed with a smile. "In fact, I'm planning to offer a lesson to that effect soon, hopefully before season's end. But I can also lend you one of the copies I made of the original. For payment... I can do my own mending, but I'm hoping to fix some rooms up in the Atheneum for some of the Seekers without homes to stay in. If you would sew a couple sets of sheets for the beds, perhaps hem up some curtains, I'd be the one owing you. I can help you get the raw materials, if you need them." At least linen and cotton. Wool and silk were, sadly, beyond his purview.

He grinned at her description of Zariah, nodding fervent agreement. "As do I," he admitted, "And maybe in a couple generations things might have eased enough here to allow it... but the fear and hate are too strong yet. Zariah herself certainly didn't help with that." He grimaced, remembering her attempt to force people to publicly list their Abandoned status for her army. "But Deimos really is an excellent teacher, even if he says little aloud. He would be particularly able to help teach you to use your magic defensively, too." He had already offered his own services, but if she hadn't met the General yet it was good to remind her of his name. "Unfortunately, most of our other strong mages have left for... friendlier regions," he admitted with a sigh. Zariah's wretched academy not least among them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 04-06-2020, 08:14 PM