arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She smiled brightly when he said he was going to be offering a lesson on it soon - the relation to Quanil becoming more readily apparent - and it dimmed only a little as she listened to his offered 'payment'. "Oh, you mean Quanil could stay there then? How about you fetch me good linen, I sew up some sheets and curtains, and then I'll attend the lecture. If I still have questions after that, I might ask for a copy, but... well, as much as I love my sibling, and as grateful as I am to them for a place to stay just now, sharing a single room at the VlamVloed is... less than ideal. If Quanil moves to one of your rooms, I could take over their duties at the bar to cover my room & board, and we'd both be much better situated." She considered a bit, and added, "I might even be able to dye the curtains, do some little designs with wax first... it'd be nice."

"I will look General Deimos up," she agreed. "If I'm to have this... ability, I should learn how to control it and how to use it best to be of aid to others. In addition to that being my natural inclination, it would help other Grounders have fewer qualms of magic."

She wasn't sure she'd ever get the farm back, but... it'd be nice to be allowed home again, to visit now and again, while her parents were yet alive. It'd be nicer still not to feel like a monster in everyone's eyes.

Another question occurred to her as they walked. "While I would like to get better at what I already have, would it be possible to learn healing, as you do? Help in the Infirmary is near always needed."

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Freina - 04-06-2020, 10:15 PM