arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"I'll bring it by the bar tomorrow," he agreed, delighted with the transaction. The linen could be made with his own magic, though it would be made in small squares to avoid the degradation they'd been noticing for the past season with larger items. Still, he thought two or three strips of it should be sufficient to make the right size for sheets and curtains, if Freina didn't mind sewing them up neatly. "And we have a deal. I've a few newcomers who could use a place to stay, especially as the VlamVloed has been turning into an unofficial Loreseeker dormitory," he added wryly. "Whatever decorations you come up will be lovely though, I'm sure."

The bard nodded contentedly to Freina's willingness to find Deimos, and her well-intentioned reasons for learning more about her magic. There was no need to urge her further or push beyond what had already been determined, so he walked quietly and listened. Her final question earned a chuckle as he glanced aside to her. "I learned some basic medical skills as well as magical ones. The former you can certainly learn. The latter?" He shrugged apologetically. "That, I don't know. There doesn't seem to be any equation or way to guess what types of magic someone will develop as they grow. For Outlanders, sometimes it matches what we had on our worlds - for me, that was healing - but my earth and fire magic came out of seemingly nowhere." Ice would have made slightly more sense. A magic of sound would have made the most. But here he was, gathering an interesting collection of powers he'd never had before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 04-06-2020, 11:20 PM