arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She nodded in agreement at the deal. It wasn't really one she had to haggle over; everyone would benefit from this, and all it would take was some time... which she had a lot of, just now. It would be nice to work on something tangible, something she could hold up at the end of the day and say, "I did this."

For now she was much more interested in hearing about this curse ability she'd suddenly Acquired. "So there's no way to know what other powers I'll develop as I go along?" She frowned. "I really hope I get healing. Or... or something else useful. I mean, almost anything can be useful if you put your mind to it, but something obviously useful even to the... the non-magical layman." That came out a bit froofier than she'd really intended but she was beginning to loathe the standard terms, now that she... didn't fit the standard any longer. "So you don't have to explain to them, y'know? They'll just... just know that it's good and useful and... dear gods is this how Quanil felt all their life?" She stopped walking and just stood there, blinking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Freina - 04-06-2020, 11:33 PM