from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts
for Neron
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When the Warden says that Halo prefers her, she can’t help but wonder if that means he does too. Not in a romantic way, but in a way that meant he appreciates her unique talents. She raises a brow in question but refrains from voicing the thoughts. It’s nice to have the streets to herself at night - and as the seasons change and everything gets colder, going out at night without the proper gear (which takes awhile to put on, she imagines) is a no-no for most Halovians.

There is a flicker of embarrassment at forgetting a light for the Underground. Fortunately, there is a little place a ways in that has supplies for just that occasion. “Why, Warden, I would never put you in danger of an accident.” Exaggerating, Wessex continues. “Do tell me if you feel a flutter. I’m not supposed to have the kind of reaction, so it means something is very, very wrong inside.” Placing her other hand on where her heart would be, Wessex takes a slow lead into the cave, perfectly able to see where all the little rocks and trip-ups are. She tries to guide Neron around them or kick them out of the way until they come to the little cache area, where she drops his hand. “Just a sec, there’s stuff for a torch here.”

Grabbing a branch conveniently wrapped in an oil-soaked cloth, she fumbles with the tinder box for a moment before a spark catches and bathes the area in a small halo of light.

“I’m gonna let you carry that. Fire bad,” she jests, but nevertheless holding the torch at arms’ length until Neron hopefully takes it.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
RE: from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts - by Wessex - 03-27-2020, 10:16 PM