from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"I suppose there must be a few drawbacks to having so much going for you," Neron drawled as he followed after Wessex, the torch held aloft in one hand, the other prepared and charged with magic for whatever might pop out at them. Luckily enough the journey was uneventful, and Neron paused in the cavern as they arrived. He glanced around, finding it similar in a way to the shrine that had been created back in the Fangs. This was for an entirely different goddess, however.

"It looks like it will serve well enough. Be careful not to slip - holding this torch, I shan't be able to heroically swoop in and catch you without setting you on fire." Smirking to Wessex, Neron raised his free hand and let power pulse outwards. Ice crawled along the walls, solidifying, crystallising, until they shimmered and encased the cavern. Following that, a cube of ice materialised slowly in the centre of the little room, large enough for a few people to comfortably crowd around it. "How does that look?" he asked, breath clouding the air.

Messages In This Thread
RE: from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts - by Neron - 04-03-2020, 08:17 AM