some kind of disaster
Safrin! <3

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
"Oh?" She practically purrs, lashes fluttering as she acts as though it's the first time she's ever received such a compliment. Of ourse the spark of power and intentionality in her gaze defies this posture of innocence and surprise.

If she hears the question, she doesn't reply to it. Deimos is a Sword in his own right, but to call him hers? That seems a trifle naive. A trifle early. Were it not for Amalia, she doubts if Deimos would retain his fealty; that in itself is a blade she's as of yet to rectify.

"I didn't realize you longed for such purpose." Safrin says, her fingers continuing to wander across his broad chest as she circles him, before making her way towards one of the windows that she might look out at the storm over the sea. "A blade, mm? It seems so...small. And yet your hands are large enough so as to make the swords of regular men seem blade-like in yours, so perhaps it is fitting."

She looks over her shoulder as another thrash of lightning explodes outside. 'Though I hope you're willing to..work for it?" She asks with a suggestive tilt of her head.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-17-2020, 09:32 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-17-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Safrin - 03-22-2020, 12:58 AM
RE: some kind of disaster - by Sunjata - 03-22-2020, 05:28 AM