(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
The last person he expects to see is Hotaru standing in his path — dragging his gaze from the sand and shells, to the woman standing before him, looking deflated, dull, far less exuberant than she usually was. A slight frown crosses his face, not because of seeing her but because of the state she appears to be in.

So he pauses in his step while Haai immediately goes to investigate the woman with puffs of smoke leaving her maw, nose seeking to sniff her legs in a quiet greeting. Sunjata, meanwhile, inhales deeply and steps toward her. “Looking for supplies to make a lantern.” He offers, a slight shrug before moving to stand beside her. “I didn’t expect to see you in Torchline?” Perhaps a slightly probing question, but he can’t help but to ask — glancing around briefly for any sign of Deimos.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-19-2020, 10:54 PM