(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
A part of her recognizes the slight frown that mars his handsome features, but the rest simply does not care. He has seen her at her worst, seen her in the throes of recollection, even could likely deduce the source of her depression considering the season. Instead she focuses on the new companion she has seen following the man, whom she has not been properly introduced to. Giving a wan smile she squats slightly to extend her hand to the inquisitive creature sniffing at her legs, letting it inspect her at its leisure. Were it any other time, perhaps she'd tease it. Ask what a cutie like it is doing with a surly man like Sunjata. But there's simply no energy for the task.

Straightening, she pushes her hair away from her face as the wind blows it across her cheeks, Sunjata's words easier to hear as he moves closer. "As am I." She had wanted raw materials, wanted to symbolize as much of her son's soul as possible in the final product that would hopefully help her get through the season. As Sunjata moves beside her she continues walking, intent on continuing her search even if it's at a more sedate pace. "For all my love of snow and ice, the ocean is quite beautiful. Plus it's my duty to explore and discover any information I can." Here she lifts her wrist to show off the bracelet he'd put on her. It's all that she's really willing to say on the matter. An excuse really, but he doesn't need to know that. "I thought you already made a lantern for Lusea?" Had somebody else died recently that she wasn't aware of?
I'm ready to hope, swing me out of the low
Wide awake in the glow, I can't do this alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Hotaru - 03-26-2020, 02:55 AM