(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
Haai is thoroughly pleased with the woman, sniffing and licking a kiss to her hand when it’s offered, before padding back to head the way and find small little hermit crabs to chase along the surface of the sands while Sunjata moves to step beside her – keeping pace with her as she begins to walk. The lantern comment is met with a nod, filtering through those of her children she’d lost as a frown crosses his face to that.

Are you planning to make more than one?” Another quiet unsaid question – that if she wanted help with making multiple, he would. But when she comments about the ice and snow, he nods in understanding – steel gaze slipping to the gold around her wrist, the night that had come after he’d slipped it onto her skin and he looks away.

Her comment of Lusea has him nodding, however, keeping an eye out for anything interesting. “I did. This one’s for Peter.” He frowns a bit further then, a heavy exhale leaving him. “Peter and Adam both died when we went to try and get the dragon to finish the shrine in the temple.” The way his voice deepens here its clear it bothers him, but he tries his best to keep it all under wraps – even around her, not wanting to burden her with more of his problems, his mistakes in life.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-26-2020, 07:12 AM