(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
Despite whether she thinks the whisper won’t be heard is likely because he hadn’t acquired the earrings enough to give her the idea he could. But he can hear her yes as its whispered among the winds – choosing to keep it quiet, letting her deal with whatever thoughts cross her face as he remembers her words – committing them and keeping them folded within the folds of his mind.

He lets it drop, focusing on her touch and then the subsequent offerings found to add to the lanterns while he explains about the boxing ring. His steel gaze slips to find her bi-toned ones, a small crooked smile blooming along his face at her comment. “Of course not.” He teases her lightly, a quiet chuckle to that. He had never truly been a great designer, though he did have a certain eye for color at the very least.

Still, her hand is small in his as he takes it – guiding her easily up the path toward the boxing ring. Her question of Haai has him smirking a small amount. “This is Haai. A little hellion.” He says, while the griffin flexes her wings and tilts her head up to look at Hotaru with wide green eyes, a yip in greeting. “She bit me the moment she hatched.” Another quiet chuckle as the boxing ring comes into view.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-27-2020, 04:13 AM