(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
Her soft laugh is a balm for him as well, smiling softly as she teases him back, a roll of his eyes to that as he playfully scoffs. “I tend to stick to the dark colors. Keeps things simple.” He winks, settling in the comfort and companionship that had been the start of their relationship. But his hand still clasps onto hers, hers within his, and he hums as they approach the boxing ring as she comments to Haai.

A feeling he sends to the little griffin before a puff of flame leaves her maw with curling smoke. He rolls his eyes, looking back down and over at Hotaru, giving her hand a light squeeze. “She agrees. And she does.” He assures her with another soft chuckle, releasing her hand once they’ve entered the alcove of the boxing ring — moving to step within and set his items down along a table, making room and setting aside the extra supplies to make room for her own.

He pulls up a chair for her to sit should she wish to while he lays out the shells and things he had brought. “Where to begin…” He trails off, head tilting as he focuses on the items brought, before his steel lifts to Hotaru’s. “I think I might follow your lead on this one.” He offers with a softer smile toward her.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-27-2020, 05:53 AM