(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
A small smile is given toward Hotaru at the clothing comment, shaking his head lightly. “You’re welcome to help me out, but I doubt I need more attention than I already get.” He teases her back. If it wasn’t his height, it was something else, and honestly there were times where he just wanted to be ignored. As it stood right now, however, Torchline fit that.

Haai offers a small howl to follow up on Hotaru’s comment as Sunjata waves her off, bringing Hotaru within the confines of the boxing ring toward a table with items on it. When she sits and he takes up his own space, he glances toward the glass she pulls out from her own pack. As always, he’s surprised and internally pleased with the things she creates, watching as she slides the two over toward him. He leans against the table a small amount, searching between the two.

You’re too kind to me, you know.” He hums to her, pushing away from the table to grab some of the binding that she’s requested. It’s a mix of tar that should do well for glue, and he sets it beside her as he picks up one of the glasses that seems almost frosted on the edges with white and greys, and it reminds him of the Launceleyn’s hyena and bat shift. So he chooses that one, sliding it back toward him, filtering through the shells to find ones that might stripe up the sides like the hyena had.

His gaze does flit up toward her, however. “What are you thinking about adding to yours?” Curious as can be, a softening gaze, giving her his full attention.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-27-2020, 09:39 PM