(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
His support and faith is a balm to her aching soul, and she takes a steadying breath before giving him a small smile. "I'm glad you think so. Though he was always the creator, I didn't start until after our home was destroyed. I probably got it from him realistically." She believes she has done her son proud in that way, that she has learned so quickly and even incorporated it into her daily life and business. At least, she hopes so.

Her thoughts are disrupted by the sudden appearance of...bats? They flutter in on quiet, leathery wings as she lifts her eyes to watch their flight. Hotaru hadn't known Peter well, certainly not enough to know his shifts, but she assumes that's what they're for. Inspiration. Curious creatures, ones she hasn't had the chance to observe at such close range, and she takes the time to do so as Sunjata begins to speak. Hearing how his voice stutters, she can assume what he means to say but chokes back, and regrets that he still thinks so badly of himself. "The world isn't fair, always taking better people than us. The idea that he is hopefully at peace now...it's the best we can cling to." Something she does hope for, no matter how briefly she'd known the man. Something she can't do for herself in regards to Ru'in.
I'm ready to hope, swing me out of the low
Wide awake in the glow, I can't do this alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Hotaru - 03-30-2020, 02:18 AM