(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
So then his memory lives on with everything you make.” He announces easily, a smaller smile crossing his face to that before it fades and he focuses on the bats that enter as inspiration. Things grow quiet while he stutters over his thoughts, shifting them over his tongue in such a way that causes him to swallow back his own dread and drowning thoughts. It’s been better lately – since meeting Maea, since moving on a small amount, though his thoughts continue to race back to things that could have been and how he’d affected everyone around him.

Most notably, the way Deimos had uttered words that could have come from his own father for all he knew.

Her comment makes it easier to swallow down, however, his gaze not leaving the bat that nibbles on the piece of fruit. “Him and Adam were together when they both died. I think Adam was the only thing that ever made him truly happy… I’m glad they got to go together.” He offers, trailing off once more with another deep set pang of regret at the thought – of how he had tried when Lusea had died the first time.

Would things have been better? He’s not sure. But the base of the lantern seems completed, bat wings swirling down and he sits back to let it dry while his gaze flickers up toward Hotaru. “Something to strive for, hm?” He says quietly – to be truly happy by the time the end finally comes. A goal he unknowingly has, yet knows he’ll more than likely break it.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-30-2020, 02:32 AM