(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
His fingers still at the lantern at the mention of Kiada’s name, gaze focusing a bit more on the lantern to hear the intertwinings of what Hotaru considers family. Ironic, considering his own little bit of family he has left absolutely despises the girl. There’s a small hum that leaves his throat, torn between supporting Melita in her frustrations and angers at the girl, to realize she’s suffered just as much pain and to support Hotaru as well.

So he continues the work, offering the bat another small bite to eat. “Kiada. She’s Dorobian, isn’t she? They're known as warriors of a sort.” He muses thoughtfully. “When I fled Korofi after Lusea’s first death, that’s where I hid out with my sister.” His fingers, despite their size, work fairly well to keep things somewhat together. “Melita told me she spoke the language. I could teach you some if you wanted to give her some support when she needs goes on her quest?” A quick glance toward Hotaru with a quiet raise of his brow to that before he focuses on settling and speaking of Adam and Peter.

Of course, the conversation grows a bit darker there – neither of them lying to each other. And he swallows hard as he nods in understanding, a quiet hum of a laugh leaving him to that. “I’m currently in the middle of doing the same stupid shit I do when someone gets too close.” A heavy sigh to that, knowing Hotaru would know he means pushing them away.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-30-2020, 07:47 AM