(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
A slight brow lifts at the mention of knowing Melita before something clicks. He almost laughs, shaking his head. “She’s from Helovia.” He offers quietly, rolling the word over his tongue in such a strange way with his accent. “Dragon’s Throat, I think it was?” Another quiet addition before he lets the bats go to flit up the ceiling and continue their nap. “She’s sort of my niece in a way. Her father was engaged to my sister before he arrived there.” A brief purse of his lips as he regards Hotaru. “I thought I killed him when we fled Korofi but apparently I didn’t.” A brief shrug of his shoulders before his offer is on the table to teach her a few words.

The sincerity of it relieves some of the tension in his soul and as the base of the lantern becomes solid enough to add the glass to it, he spends a moment to add the tar to it and wait until it’s tacky before applying the pressure of adding it in. “It’s a very unique language.” He rumbles thoughtfully. “I’m teaching Melita Korofi at the moment. Should be easy to slip some lessons toward you too.” He offers with a light tease.

But then the smile falters as Hotaru replies to his comment about pushing people away, suggesting exactly who it is and he inhales deeply, applying pressure to the lantern while he chews on the inside of his lip. “It is Maea.” He agrees once she’s done speaking before shaking his head, steel gaze narrowing on the lantern. “I thought… I honestly thought I might have been ready. But things moved pretty fast and I got antsy and we both got too drunk one night and realized I wasn’t.” He clenches his jaw to that. “Getting attacked by Deimos though certainly put some things into perspective. Sounded just like my father.” He doesn't deny having deserved it, but the words after still stuck with him.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 03-30-2020, 08:14 AM