(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
Oh?” He asks with a tilt of his head in reference to Melita, some small smile creeping along his face to that. It fades a small amount as she mentions how the destruction of Helovia had affected her, and there’s a quiet almost sad hum that slips from his throat. “She lost everyone. Her twin, her mother. Her father wasn’t around much.” The tone he uses when he speaks of Graasvoel is something a bit sharper, but it fades soon after. “She doesn’t forgive Kiada for her part in it… It’s caused a lot of strain on her.

He continues to work on the lantern while he thinks of what exactly to add to that, trailing the shells along the edges of the glass. “So perhaps keeping my lessons with you on Dorobian a secret are for the best when it comes to Melita.” A small wry smile to that – fitting for the course the conversation drifts to at the mention of Maea. A soft sigh leaving his lips as she speaks, hearing the annoyance within it as they both avoid looking at each other.

I was.” He says quietly. “I told her I needed time to, well, realize Lusea wasn’t coming back.” A feathering of his jaw as he shakes his head a small amount to that, pausing to let the shells on the lantern begin to dry. “It didn’t go well at first, but we talked it out after.” Though now it’s not like it matters much, now that she’s gone. A crisis to find out another day.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 04-01-2020, 08:43 AM