(SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
A nod is given toward Hotaru for that comment – to support them whenever they could. And he thinks he has been, all things considered. Back in Melita’s good graces after a moment of forgetting, of ignoring the fact that she was there – something he regrets immensely, but has since fixed. Still, Hotaru glances toward him as he suggests the idea of getting his ear pierced again, a small pearl of an earring to add to the growing collection to force him to not give in, to not forget.

I think so.” He agrees quietly, lips curling a small amount in a ghost of a smile that is there as soon as it is gone.

But she speaks of Ru’in again, and he gives her his undivided attention while the additions to the lantern continue to dry and adhere to the metal and the glass. And in the end he realizes that she’s right, that it makes sense to try and not to give into it as much as he wishes to, to blind himself under those possibilities of what if. And he hums a quiet sound from his throat as he nods and goes to add a few more details to the lantern. “It took me… Quite a while to get over her last time.” He admits quietly, lips pulling into a frown as he stares at the lantern – another to add to the mix.

Two and a half years I think.” A shrug to that, a sharp exhale of a sigh as he reaches up to brush a hand through his hair.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) twist the knife, break my heart, put it back - by Sunjata - 04-05-2020, 04:25 AM