Mini Event Just a Casual Shindig
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Nodding as Bastien explained the preparations for the festivities, Loren smiled faintly. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you have lined up." The words came out slightly awkwardly, but they were polite enough.

Flushing a deeper crimson as the other man asked what the source of the healer's embarrassment was, he immediately shook his head. "No, not that." Immediately, his eyes widened. "I mean, not that you and Rexanna aren't, you know..." Letting his voice trail off, he took a large gulp of wine.

"I'm just not used to parties. And it's my first time attending something like this." He waved the glass of wine vaguely in the air. "Working on loosening up and getting in the spirit though."
light is precious in a world so dark
begin at the beginning
tell a story. make some light
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Change author:
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Looking over Oliver more carefully, Amun eventually grinned. "I suppose we can all get dolled up a bit." Chuckling as Rexanna tapped his chin, he followed her over to her corner, sipping his wine idly. Peering down at the makeup on display, he selected a dark, non-shimmering one. Dipping a finger in, he used it to line his eyes.

Rubbing his fingers together to get rid of the residue, he smirked at the blonde man's comments. "He's right. You are beautiful." Reaching up, the potter poked her in the nose, leaving a bit of a black smudge there. "Even now."

Turning, he leaned against the wall. Gesturing at Oakley, Amun raised his eyebrows. "Rexanna, how shall we adorn Oliver?" There was something teasing about his tone, but not at all cruel.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Loren's flustered response made Bastien grin and he posed in an exaggerated 'sexy' way, hoping to make the man laugh. "Gorgeous, tempting? Beautiful yet dangerous?" Letting the pose go with his own laugh he drank some wine, looking over to Rexanna in the moment of quiet. He'd always found that his eyes drifted towards her; she was like a bright spark in the room with her beauty and grace.

Quite what something like this meant he wasn't sure, but he reached out a hand to clap on Loren's shoulder. "The wine will help. Later we have a very exciting show as well. Tell me, have you ever been to a bar with dancers? The kind that lose their clothes?"
Some people can't get success with their art
Some people never feel love in their heart
Some people can't tell the two things apart
But I keep rollin' on
Base Code by Sky!
the Firebrand

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LOREN
Letting out a huff of laughter, Loren shrugged. "All of the above? And more besides?" It came out in a wry and self-deprecating tone, and he took another long gulp of his wine to avoid meeting Bastien's gaze. Thankfully, the other man was distracted by Rexanna, so the healer was able to take a few deep breaths to get his embarrassment under control.

Shaking his head at the host's questions, the Launceleyn took a second to look around, as if he could spot the dancers from appearance alone. "I have not. We didn't exactly have those where I came from." His voice came out quietly and more than a bit uncertainly.
begin at the beginning
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
I've been beat up my whole life
I've been shot down, kicked out twice
Well. It was fun watching people interact, some more awkward than others, but... well, in Nate's opinion, it wasn't really a party unless he could get properly fucked up. And since he'd lost all ability to get properly fucked up in his ascension, this was just a room full of people he didn't know too well, with nothing to grease the wheels.

He's been hovering around Bastien, and when the subject comes up he all but jumps into the conversation, a bright grin on his face and a look moving up and down Loren before he focused directly on the maestro of the evening. "Speaking of the show... should we get that started? I haven't been practising for nothing after all."
Ain't no stoppin' me tonight
I'ma get all the things I like
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
REXANNA
in the right heaven-yellow light,
As Amun picks out his own shade to apply, Rexanna shoots him an amused look, a fanged smirk crossing her face. “Oh? Going for the smoky eye look?” She teases him gently before her verdant gaze flickers to Oliver and takes in the compliment with a wider grin, a playful bat of her eyelashes to that. “Thank you Oliver.” She chimes, moving to grab the glittering gold to dust his cheeks. With it, she can’t help but to add a small amount of a blush hue to the curves and dips of his facial structure, adding in a small amount of life.

Amun’s comment and the poke of her nose has her sighing heavily before she rolls her eyes and looks to Oliver as if she’s telling him a secret. “He stole my shoes when I was blind, you know. Thought I wouldn’t notice, but I’m sure he did.” She teases him back, taking a bit of the gold dust and splattering his clothes with it and another wink.

She puts down the items, focusing on what else she might be able to add when Amun’s question hits and she turns to the Ascended with a raise of her brow. “Oh? How do you imagine?” She questions curiously, a tilt of her head.
anything could be holy enough
to save you
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
BASTIEN
Loren admitted he had not been to such a bar and Bastien clapped his hands together excitedly. "Then you are in for a treat! If you excuse me, I have something to do.."

Luckily Nate was more than eager to get started so Bastien went around to find each other dancer: Amun, Oliver once he was finished with the make up...Harper did not seem to have made an appearance, so Bastien made a decision the show had to go on without him. Three naked men wasn't quite as good as four, but if no one knew what they were missing, he was sure it'd still be a hit. He gathered them all and took them to the stage, positioned behind a curtain while he gave an introduction.

Clinking a glass and a knife together until the hum of conversation stopped and people turned to look towards him, Bastien grinned at his guests and began to speak. "I hope everyone is enjoying their evenings. Though you will soon find the wine and the conversation is but one of the least exciting things I have planned for you all tonight. Let us not give it any further ado; I am here to present to you a wonderful show. Practiced and designed...for your pleasure. I present: i ragazzi inferiori di Bastien!"

Stepping off the stage he set the thought player on the right music, eagerly stood to the side and ready to watch his dancers.

--
Oliver
Amun
Harper
Nate
Dance time! Have fun with it, say your character does whatever dancing/stripping moves you like, feel free to PP the crowd of general party NPCs.
But I keep rollin' on
Base Code by Sky!
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Loren hadn't missed how Nate had been standing right by Bastien as the healer and the host spoke. Still, the Launceleyn was doing his best to ignore the doctor, since that was a can of worms Loren didn't want to open right now. As the other two men spoke, however, the healer took the opportunity to nervously gulp down the rest of his wine.

As the dancers went off to get prepared, the Launceleyn went to grab himself another glass of wine. He made no move to go talk to anyone else. Instead, he simply returned to his secluded corner to settle in to watch. As he did, he sipped steadily from his drink, already feeling the alcohol buzzing in his blood.
begin at the beginning
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Amun winked at Rexanna. "I need something to remind them that my eyes are up here." The joke was appropriately outrageous. Raising his eyebrows at her accusation regarding the boots, he cocked his head to one side. "You have no evidence of such baseless slander!" He spoke in an overly dramatic tone, but his eyes sparkled with mischief. Which meant, yes, he'd totally done it.

When she asked what else he thought they should do to Oliver, the potter grinned. Assuming the other man wouldn't pull away, Amun would take a little of that gold glitter and slip his hands under Oliver's shirt. Then Amun would trace a line all the way down the other man's shirt to the top of his tight leather pants. It was a little bit of a happy trail that would definitely draw attention to the Oliver's assets.

Stepping back, the potter grinned at his handiwork. Then the call for them to go dance came. Waving at Rexanna, he flounced over to Bastien. When the music started, Amun immediately stepped forward, not shy of the spotlight. He stalked forward a bit, steps impossible sensuous from the shoes he wore on his feet. Then he spun, slowly teasing by lifting his shirt a bit and exposing just a little bit of skin. At the end of it, he dropped into the split they'd worked on. Waiting for just a moment, he started bouncing in time to the beat.
AMUN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Nate is glad his reminder has the desired effect, the head of the artists sanctuary slipping away to gather the rest of the dancers, though they seem to be down one. The show must go on though, and Bastien seems less than worried about the missing man, the music beginning after a quick announcement.

Usually, confidence more than blocked out any nerves he had about any given thing, but now, Nate was regretting volunteering for this. He had put in some practice though, showed some improvement from their first meeting, not that it mattered compared to Amun and his magic shoes. Nate did his best, putting every ounce of showmanship he had into his performance, dropping into the split the same moment Amun did, though he took a breath longer to start bouncing. It felt successful, at least a little bit.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
BASTIEN
Alright, well maybe he only had two of his dancers...but Bastien still kept a grinning face anyway: he knew how to work with a crowd, not to let the audience know that anything had ever gone wrong. And indeed, when Nate and Amun started to dance, he forgot himself that anything was awry: they were both radiant, bouncing and strutting just as instructed. Nate may have had less confidence but Bastien was sure to encourage him with claps and woops, working up the crowd around them to be enthusiastic too.

"Wonderful!" He yelled to the both of them, looking about to make sure everyone else was equally as supportive. "Now, you know what needs to come off next!" A big finish with a big surprise, as it were.
But I keep rollin' on
Base Code by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As Bastien called for them to get on with it, Amun smirked a bit. The fingers he'd hooked under his shirt began to move. Still bouncing in the split position, he peeled the shirt off. Scanning the crowd, his eyes settled on Rexanna. Winking at her, he swung his back leg forward and rolled to his feet.

Not breaking eye contact, he flipped the shirt between his legs. He rolled his hips, moving the shirt forward and back as he did. Then he started to walk towards her, spinning the shirt above his head as he did. Tossing it aside into the arms of one of the other guests, he pushed the queen back into a nearby cushion.

Straddling her, he ground his hips into her. Standing up with a twirl, his back to her now, he glanced over his shoulder seductively at her. Turning slowly to the front, he hooked his thumbs into the waist of his pants and stripped them off in a quick motion, really the very skimpy underwear he had on.

Thankfully, he'd worn pants that fit over his shoes.  Stepping out of them, he reached out for the back of her head. He brought it towards his crotch even as his hips began to rock again, though he wouldn't force her to touch it if she resisted. Even so, he pumped the other hand in a fist that was almost triumphant.
AMUN
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
It does take some time, some cajoling from Bastien, the small crowd in the room, but Nate eventually finds his feet, gets into the swing of his moves, the dance they've rehearsed. He actually begins to enjoy himself, the eyes on him spurring him, until the final shout from the guildleader. Nate needs no more than that, moving to rip off his shirt, a hand dragging down his own body on the path to his waistband, before the pants too, are ripped away.

Maybe it wasn't the most exciting idea to have a strip tease featuring only ascended's, but Nate was having fun with it still, and couldn't care less about anything else in the moment.
NATE
Base Code by Sky!
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
BASTIEN
Seeing Amun go to dance on Rexanna, some of the people in the room might have expected Bastien to be jealous or angry: in fact he was thrilled, laughing and clapping his hands (assuming Rexanna seemed to be having a good time), glad that Amun was getting into the spirit of things: it was probably good for him to loosen some tension this way.

Nate of course was worthy of his attention too. As the pants came off Bastien pretended to swoon, laughing as he heard a woman behind him scream her excitement: it seemed Nate had an admirer. While the song would continue for a little while, they were both free to continue or stop as they wished now, the crowd beginning to disperse now that there were no more clothes to be shed.

With polite goodbyes given Bastien went to slip into the back room: in some ways, the night was only getting started; the majority of his guests would leave in the next half hour, though.

--
This thread will be archived on Tuesday! Feel free to post a wrap up, leaving post, your character passing out drunk on a couch, coming to the backroom, whatever~
But I keep rollin' on
Base Code by Sky!