Concord or Combat
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
As Wessex went on the offensive, Delphia's shoulders sank. It seemed though there were many things they could agree on, the two demigoddesses were speaking from very different places. "I ask not that you and the Ascended concede, I ask that your goddess concede, just as I wish to see the Old Gods concede. Let them compromise and come to an understanding, so that if there is future bloodshed, it is because humans are volatile, and not because the divine quarrel." she said softly, almost defeated. As soon as the Voice had gained enough power to be too tricky for the Old Gods to crush like any human, this had ceased being a human concern, in her mind. She had hoped her counterpart would see that too.

Delphia stood then, realizing that it was unlikely they would get much farther with eachother. "I will speak with my father, and I will plead for his willingness to meet with you as well. I hope you will equally consider my words and act similarly." she said, offering Wessex a small, melancholic smile. "May your path be blessed, Wessex." she said in parting before disappearing into the realm of the spirits, Tishy in tow.
Death has nothing to do with going away
the sun sets and the moon sets
but they're not gone
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“You just said you wanted The Voice and her children to concede to missteps.” Sighing, Wessex shakes her head gently, feeling in her gut that Mort’s intentions may have been a little muddled by his daughter, but that a conversation with him may very well clear it all up. But in the end this would achieve very little if the Gods couldn’t reign in their heralds, and the heralds, their humans.

“I will. And you are welcome to come to the Voice’s shrine at any point, with or without an answer from Mort. The Voice will talk to everyone.” She gives Delphia the opportunity to leave first, nodding in farewell. “Yours too, Delphia. Until we meet again.” They came from very different places and are unlikely to truly get anywhere, but the effort was appreciated. It’s more than Amalia or Jigano has ever tried to do. And that little thing makes a big difference in her book.

Perhaps it is the heralds who are to blame for this mess more than the Old Gods.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all