Training belong to the bones beneath the ground
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Familiarity flickers over Hotaru's visage in turn, eyeing the vibrant hair and sharp eyes, the fluid motions she'd seen the girl practicing. The closer they get to one another to more it tickles at her brain, a maddening sort of sensation that mocks her normally sharp memory. Only once she is close enough to the young woman for the other to introduce herself with a proffered hand does it click. Brows rise slowly even as she reaches her own calloused hand forward to clasp Melita's and shake firmly, clearly appraising her with her heterochromic gaze. Though the decision is quite clearly positive with how her lips curl slightly at the edges.

"Melita? Your name is familiar. Mine is Hotaru, pleasure." She alludes to it in hopes it will help trigger something in their collective memory. Though her own name and title had been well known in Helovia, Melita had been young when their home was destroyed. In turn, Hotaru had seen the little thing roaming about during her capture, had learned most of the names in the Throat as she'd infiltrated the ranks of those who hadn't even known she was an interloper. But it's still right there on the tip of her tongue, that last connection that defines them as having hailed from the same land.

Instead she focuses on the posed question. "I don't have any practice weapons on me, only real steel. Hand to hand? Unless you have bandages." She has her own salves, but not enough for the both of them if they commit to using real weapons to spar. Hotaru isn't the type to hold back much even in a spar, and accidents can always happen even between skilled partners.
Will you stay with me tonight?
You could be my cure
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: belong to the bones beneath the ground - by Hotaru - 04-01-2020, 01:22 AM