Training belong to the bones beneath the ground
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
The girl's enthusiasm and awe imparts a swell of nostalgic pride in Hotaru's chest, an old one that had often swept her away in her later years of ruling. The awareness that people knew her name, her title. That she had made an impact, that she could be a role-model for another lost little girl full of spitfire and soul who couldn't fit into the molds life had offered her. Melita is too grown into her own skin to be that person, or at least to not have the same encompassing effect that Ophelia and Phaedra had once had on Hotaru, but her excitement is a gift unto itself. "I can tell you all sorts of stories after our spar," she promises with a mischievous twinkle to her eye and a warm smile, charmed by the young desert girl.

But that promise is for a separate time, a time after this exercising of muscles and memorized defenses. Hotaru is eager to test the girl's mettle, to cross their proverbial swords and see just how far Melita's spirit has taken her. There is at least some sign of confidence in the physical boundaries of her body, a firming and widening of stance that lays solid groundwork. However, the reaction itself leaves something to be desired, and as the girl's palm tries to catch and stop her motion, Hotaru gives a small spark of electricity across her knuckles - no more than a small zap, but enough to get the point across. Her free arm comes in for a short jab at Melita's exposed torso, hoping to force the girl backwards and take the offensive stance.

"Divert, don't try to directly stop an attack or you're liable to hurt yourself," she calls out in a quick, militaristic fashion to explain the little shock she'd given.
Will you stay with me tonight?
You could be my cure
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: belong to the bones beneath the ground - by Hotaru - 04-07-2020, 07:16 PM