Training belong to the bones beneath the ground
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru patiently waits through the recovery time the lass needs, happy to control her own breathing and embrace the warmed up muscles the training has given her. When Melita calls for it to end, she happily does so and elegantly crosses her ankles, falling to a sitting position in the sand before the redheaded girl. "You're welcome. You can always seek me out for training if you need it, girls - and Helovians - need to stick together, right?" Despite the playful wink she throws the girl's way, there's a sincerity to her words that she hopes will be properly parsed.

They are so alike, and already she can see that. Both determined to be strong, to destroy the boxes that surround their gender and stature alike. Both hailing from a destroyed land, thrown here without asking for it, trying to find their balance in it all. If Hotaru can help Melita do that at all, in any small way, she will.
Will you stay with me tonight?
You could be my cure
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: belong to the bones beneath the ground - by Hotaru - 04-28-2020, 07:46 AM