Che Sei Nei Cieli [Open]
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Happily his question did not offend and Safrin gave him a satisfactory answer. He had heard the names of some of the Gods she mentioned around the settlements, in revered tones and bitter whispers. Idly, he wondered which one Remi had run afoul of.

He did find it a little worrying that she did not tell him what her actual area was. Bastien kept it in his mind to ask someone later, to find out if he was going to be spreading the name of a Goddess of something evil (or embarrassing, like mildew or incontinence).

"Well. I am sure of all of them I am most lucky to meet you, Safrin." He beamed, placing a hand back over the stone now that it was on his chest again. "...I don't have any other questions and I'm sure you are busy." Honestly, he wanted to get away before he promised anything else or angered her again.

BASTIEN
This tiresome desire to shock and amaze

Perhaps I’ll grow out of it one of these days

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:

"Oh!" Safrin purred, tossing her head back with a silken blur of laughter. "How you talk." Gently she ran her teeth over her lower lip, a sensation Bastien would feel tingling on his own as well.

With a coquettish smile, Safrin stood. The orbs of light rose with her and as her body seemed to dissipate like so much starry-mist, sunflight flooded the room once again as if her departure had heralded the dawn.

Safrin
The devil is not as black as he is painted

Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

The sensation on his lips was close enough to a kiss for Bastien to flush and grin, the compliment making it all the better. As Safrin faded away he bought his fingers up to touch his lip, the feeling still lingering. Then he moved down to the pendant again - he knew that this meeting had somehow, irrevocably changed him, could feel it in his bones.

He stood and walked home in a haze he stayed in for the rest of the day, beginning to sketch at the last hours of the night. He drew Safrin, he drew himself, he drew them both together and the meeting they had had. Carefully, on the back, he wrote in flowing handwriting: 'The Making of a Contract'.

BASTIEN
This tiresome desire to shock and amaze

Perhaps I’ll grow out of it one of these days