you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The gentleness with which he spoke felt familiar, even though this was a stranger standing before her. She intentionally relaxed her shoulders. "Letha. Letha Úlfurdur." She spoke her name, and it rolled off her tongue much easier than her greeting. As he moved into an easier posture, Letha followed suit. She lifted a hand to tuck a lock of thick, unruly hair behind one of her ears. She had her father to thank for this hair -- thick, dark, ever growing.

As Amun spoke, Letha turned again to look out toward the vast ocean. Having turned her attention fully to the man, the sound of the crashing waves did not feel so heavy. Brows knit together at the question, and she shrugged somewhat. She opened her mouth again, but only a small, confused sigh came out. Was she okay? She did not really know, in all honesty. She was lost -- right? At the very least, she felt lost.

She lifted her arms at her sides some, and they fell against her hips. She shook her head ever-so-slightly, looking over her shoulder back at Amun. "I'm unsure. I--I don't know where I am. What all this is." She gestured around at the beach, the trees, the ocean, the distant lights, all of it. She still spoke awkwardly, as if she were someone who was not practiced in conversation. The sound of her own words and the way they moved out towards Amun made her feel even more embarrassed, more than she had been when she had jumped away from him just minutes before. I'm sorry. I just -- I -- I just, well, I'm sorry."

Amun

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-25-2020, 05:39 PM