you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

Beautiful? Letha had never been called that before. It made something prickle along the base of her neck, but she internally shrugged it off. She had never felt beautiful. Even without full memories, something inside of her knew this: her Ma was beautiful. Ranjiri, the goldenshade (how did she know this name>), was gorgeous. Letha carried her delicate features, but mixed with her father's genes, she had not thought herself as pretty as her mother. Having never met her father, she could not say if she knew he was handsome or not. Letha, as she had always believed, was plain in comparison to her mother.

Amun went on to inform her of where they stood. The names were foreign, and did not spark anything inside of her. No familiarity. Nonetheless, she committed it to memory. His question made her eyebrows raise some. How did she get here? The lithe woman turned around, looking around from where she had awoken. She walked towards the small cluster of trees without thinking. She paid no mind to Amun for a moment, whether he would follow her the ten yards or so. "I--" she started, putting her hands on her hips. Her face twisted as she thought, hard. "I remember being here." She pointed to the spot she had stood up from, turned to face the water afterwards. "I walked there, and you met me there. I think I was here for a long time, though." She said, gesturing back to the safety she had found beneath the tree's shade.

"I first remember it being light -- bright, too bright -- but then I remember it being dark...and then I moved." She closed her mouth shut, tightly, after finishing her sentence. She looked back to Amun, searching his face carefully. She knew she must sound like an insane person, moving around the beach and gesturing this way and that and not remembering much. "I remember mist. Fog, maybe? Cliffs. Trees...different trees." But how long ago had that memory been?

Amun

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-25-2020, 06:01 PM