you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha stepped closer to the tree where she had sheltered before meeting Amun. Reaching out, she ran her hands down the trunk. The bark was not too rough, and it did not feel familiar. "No...they were bigger, and there were more of them." She looked up, scanning her eyes on the treetops. "They had needles. No leaves." The more she spoke, the less awkward she seemed as the words came out. She sighed again.

"I--I don't remember this place before toady." She decided, bringing her arms back and up to cross them over her chest. She looked back at Amun, directly making eye contact. She had not noticed before the smooth set of his eyes, the strong slope of his chin. His face was warm, inviting. Kind. It reminded her of something, felt the memory was fuzzy. Someone, perhaps? She couldn't place it.

There was something about Amun that calmed Letha. Perhaps it was his tone, perhaps it was that he had not once gestured towards his cutlass. Something about him, that she could not quite place, made her feel like she could trust him. "Why are you helping me?" He had been so quick to aid her when she did not know if she felt secure. "I'm sorry --" she quickly shook her head, "--that was rude."

Amun

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-25-2020, 06:24 PM