you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha sighed again. "Yes, pine trees." She noted, holding her arms closer against her chest. She didn't understand why she couldn't remember much, and she didn't like it. Even with Amun's presence and help offering her some comfort, she still felt uneasy. As if, at any moment, everything would change again. "No, I'm afraid not. What is Caido?" She asked, head tilting some as she waited, listened, and thought. He had said before that this place was Torchline.

"Well, thank you." She said gently, looking down at her feet. "Thank you for helping me, Amun. You are kind." She looked up at him again, leaning against the tree and grinning. It was amazing to her, suddenly, how someone could be so kind. Would she, in the future, aid someone to willingly as Amun had with her? Or would she fall into the trap of being too selfish?

"I just don't think I am from...here. But, where I am from I also don't really know."

Amun

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-25-2020, 09:27 PM