you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha did not flinch when he reached out for her. His kindness was what solidified her feet. But, as his fingers made contact with her shoulder, she looked down at them. Her eyebrows knit together. Amun, despite his grinning and his warm presence, was not warm to the touch. Hm. She wondered why, briefly, before being invited to sit. She did so, pulling her skirt up some so it was easier to curl her legs beneath her.

"A portal?" She asked, looking back up at his eyes. She leaned slightly towards where Amun was sitting, resting mostly on her arm. With her other hand, she mindlessly grabbed handfuls of sand, lifting slightly, and tipping the grains out as if she were a living timer. "That seems...likely." Letha tried to remember, but instead she only received flashes of childhood. She desperately reached out, trying to grab her mother's hand as they fled. Letha could feel the earth trembling beneath them, see lights flashing around them, explosions...and then nothing.

"I have been through portals before, I think." She finally stated, shaking her head gently to remove the memory from behind her eyes.

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-27-2020, 08:41 PM