you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha listened to him intently, although she did not look back up at him for a long time. He went over what the different races were here in Caido, but Letha did not really understand. What exactly did that mean? What were the differences? Her face continued to contort as she thought, her mind racing. As her thoughts became busier, her hands became busier. The traced in the sand, digging some and still moving grains around like an hourglass. She tilted her head some, sighing.

But, he finally caught her off guard by what he asked. She looked up at him, surprised. How had he known? This was...normal? For people to change as they came through the portal? Her back straightened and now she lifted one hand towards her ear. "I was deaf." She said, nodding to him. "At least partially." This would explain to him why at first she had stumbled so much over her words. Letha had learned to talk and communicate, but without all of her hearing it never sounded truly right. As the pair talked on this night, however, her speech had been becoming clearer and more plain. "Amun, can you tell me more about the races? I...want to know what I am--what I may have become."

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-29-2020, 02:56 PM