you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
As Letha mentioned that she'd gotten her hearing back, Amun grinned at her. "That's excellent news." Still, there was something distracted about his tone, since he was trying to figure out what she might be.

It seemed that she was thinking along similar lines. Nodding, he swept his gaze over her. "I can tell you more. But it's...a lot to take in. So tell me if I'm going too fast." Pursing his lips, he cocked his head to one side. "Accepted are beloved of all the gods, and can channel higher beings. Other than that, I guess they're what you'd consider normal." He paused to let that sink in. "Attuned are beloved of the old gods, and can shift into animals. Abandoned are, well, abandoned by the gods, because they possess magic." Again, he stopped talking, waiting patiently to see if she had any questions.

"Then there are Ascended like me, the chosen of the new gods. We have been...altered, I guess you could say. Our physical form has been replaced, so we can feel pleasure or pain. But we also can't die of old age, heal swiftly can be altered further, and can borrow the abilities of other races by drinking their blood." He tensed, wondering how she'd react to that particular tidbit. "There are more drawbacks, though. We're weakened by the sunlight, and when first changed, can't go out in it at all. We're also quite flammable. And we need our fluids replenished periodically."

That felt like more than enough information for now, so he shifted so he was facing her fully. "How're your teeth?" It came out idly, as if this was a normal conversation.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Amun - 03-29-2020, 03:48 PM