you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha listened to what Amun had to say, as if every word he spoke was the answer to life. Well, in this current moment, it was. She breathed out again, shaky and harsh, but stopped herself short. If her heart didn't beat, did she even need to breathe? Probably not, she guessed, but it felt familiar and it felt calming. "Okay..." Letha was not sure if she was interested in living forever. Immortality, she thought, was such a lonely thing. While the woman might prefer to be on her own most of the time, she knew there was something to be gained from having close personal relationships. In her past life--as she would refer to it now--she had always had her Ma.

"You said something before about "new gods". Can you tell me more about them, if its not too much? Amun I know this is a lot, that I'm a lot, but I am grateful for the information you have given me so far." She would always remember him--the man who helped her in this new world. He was so kind, so warm. Things she often was not. Perhaps that was why she stayed here with him, listening to him talk and leaning on his comforting gestures.

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?

Messages In This Thread
you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-24-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: you've got it wrong, this isn't right - by Letha - 03-30-2020, 07:53 PM