magic itching in her veins
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Weaver
Time is the substance from which I am made.
Time is a river which carries me along,
but I am the river;
You don’t need the wedding dress to see someone’s soul. You know it, before that day ever comes. But she imagines there’s still something different about that day, about watching your bride. Maybe she’s simply turned it into a fairytale after her mother’s retelling of her own wedding. Maybe she’d made it into a fairytale because the idea of getting married feels a lot like a story, to her. It is not something she is all that likely to do. Not that she wouldn’t, but rather that she doesn’t really need it. Maybe she’d settle with someone one day, or maybe not. Though if she did, she didn’t care if it came with a celebration, a ring, some vows. There was nothing wrong with any of that, but she was a girl who needed very little of formal, traditional things to be content.

”Fine, I will just watch to see what you eat,” she teases, her smile amused and playful. Her eyes drift to the sky, the day growing late, though she’d planned to stay in the Grounds tonight at least. Only a fool would try going home with the sun already setting. Despite the ‘road’ from the Citadel to the portal, the trek was still through the Tundra. It would never be safe, particularly not at night. ”Looking forward to it,” she says, offering a wave as he turns to make his way back home. She stays for a little while longing, laying down in the grass to watch the sun dip low in the sky.

(finished)
it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger;
it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.