light the silver lamp
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A soft wind; a hush of waves slapping against the shore; a sensation of something arriving. "You have come a long way from home, sweetling." Ludo appears wrapped about the statue at the shrine, its rags clinging to it like a shawl or a blanket. "All this way to mourn a friend. That is something to be admired."

As for what Quanil had come to see the deity for, Ludo's mask tilted this way and that, as if trying to see something within that was not visible on the surface. "To honour her memory? Yes, I believe I can help you fulfil her wishes." The god would seem to smile, a strange sensation in and of itself.

"Go. First, train at this boxing ring with the one they call Sunjata. Then train once more with that stick you have been using. Finally, speak with Mort's daughter and learn more of death, of memory, of Maea's departure. Return to me once you have completed these tasks. Bring your staff."

Quanil has received a quest from Ludo!

- Complete a training thread with Sunjata focusing on hand-to-hand combat.
- Complete a second training thread focusing on using a staff.
- Complete a thread with Delphia to learn about death, memories, and Maea's last moments.
- Return to the shrine, bringing the staff with you.
LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
light the silver lamp - by Quanil - 03-27-2020, 02:35 PM
RE: light the silver lamp - by Ludo - 04-02-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: light the silver lamp - by Quanil - 04-02-2020, 11:02 AM