In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Since Josh knew that people could become animals in this world, he had begun to suspect every passing bird of being some kind of spy; not that different from home, where he had watched each helicopter and plane carefully. Not able to spend all day watching flyers-by though, he'd eventually stopped looking at them with suspicious eyes.

His first indication that there was anyone else there then was Lily's footsteps coming up the stairs. As her head appeared he was stood by his new 'notice board', sticking up notes from his book onto the wall with small nails and bits of sticky sap he'd taken from trees in the Greatwood. Taking a step back he looked over to her with a blank face. Was it not obvious?

"I'm living up here." He informed her, gesturing to his sleeping bag and things, the tarp pulled between two taller bits of wall to create a roof of sorts. "You can still come up. I don't care."
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 03-30-2020, 02:55 PM