In every myth theres a little bit of truth
Open
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't hang up yet, I'm not done
I'm an expert, I'm the one
Lily didn't seem as scandalous as Amalia had at the concept of his new home, though she still seemed perplexed by the idea; Josh found himself slightly enjoying her confused look around, feeling as if he was bringing something new and interesting to this place.

Sitting right on the edge of the middle was bold and Josh stayed back a bit himself, not afraid of heights but also not wanting to increase his risk of being a splat at the bottom of the Spire. "Why not? I'll get a fire going and some blankets. I'll make it through. You don't need to be concerned." He certainly wasn't; he'd weathered some pretty terrible conditions before in his tin can of a trailer.

As for why he was living there though, well that was a little tougher. "I like being able to observe from high. Also I'm hoping to gather electricity when it next storms."
The one who was right all along
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: In every myth theres a little bit of truth - by Joshua - 04-06-2020, 09:54 PM